Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Why did Jesus tell the man to sell all his possessions?
- Why is it hard for us to leave our possessions?
- What makes it easier to leave our possessions?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for families “struggling to make it.” Ask God to provide the resources they need to get by. Pray for the church to have a right understanding about its possessions.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Jesus looked at them and said, “For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.”