Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Describe the kingdom of God.
- What other “conversations” do we have that keep us from noticing the kingdom of God in front of us?
- What difference does the love of God make for our lives?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who are at odds with others they know and love. Ask God to show them how to resolve their conflict in godly ways. Pray for our church to be a kingdom-focused congregation.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
When Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” After that no one dared to ask him any question.