- I’m just another follower of The Way. I’ve had a faith in God since I was 18-years-old. Since then I have tried to figure out what it means to love God in return.
- Those beautiful people I live with? Well, what can I say? I’m another husband with a beautiful wife–we’re high school sweethearts. Awwww! Count me as another dad with three children. They’re expensive to keep, but I wouldn’t trade them for anything!
- And, I’m trying everything I can to be another UMC minister—a good one, too. The word is still out on that part.
- I went to school at STC, UTPA, UTSA and Perkins School of Theology. I’ve always wanted to attend a session of the He-Man Women-Haters Club.
- Can anything good come out of Galveston? Duh!
- As of right now, I’m serving another great church in Corpus Christi, TX. Como la flor!