Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- Reflect on a time you tried to do the right thing but it backfired.
- How do you respond to bad and/or evil circumstances around your life?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help Kelsey be a loving church?
- What caught your attention the most?
- How did the Holy Spirit challenge you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who are feeling like evil is stronger than goodness. Ask God to give them strength, comfort and peace through what they’re dealing with. Pray for God’s will to be done in all things.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time this week to memorize this one verse:
“He has told you, O mortal, what is good, and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice and to love kindness and to walk humbly with your God?”