Well, not exactly, and it’s actually a great family story. I talk about it in 2018’s first sermon: The Image of God Within Us.
++If you’re reading by email or news reader, click here to listen.++
Seeing each other as the image of God is the key.
- I’m just another annoying loud mouth.
- You’re just giving another dollar to some guy on the corner.
- Chances are they will always be your enemy.
- You’ll never move toward forgiveness (for yourself or someone else).
- Everyone else will always be the problem.
You get it, right? It may take some digging. You might find it to be one of the most difficult things to do. But the more committed we are to seeing ourselves and each other as an image of God, the more peace we’ll experience.