Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What does it mean to “have communion” with God?
- How hard/easy is it for you to sit with God?
- In the last month or so, what have you learned about your walk with God?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help Kelsey be a loving church?
- What caught your attention the most?
- How did the Holy Spirit challenge you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who feel overwhelmed. Ask God to help them find a way to rest, to truly take a break. Pray that we learn what it means to know God is our rest.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time this week to memorize this one verse:
“And I myself have seen and have testified that this is the Chosen One.” -John 1:34