BIBLICAL REFLECTIONLuke 3:7-18
Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Why is joy a fruit of the Holy Spirit?
- How have you experienced the transformation joy brings?
- Who teaches you how to be joyful?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who are unhappy. Ask God to bring healing and restoration where it’s needed. Pray for people to grow in joy during the holiday season.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Bear fruits worthy of repentance.