Read Matthew 20:1-16
Summarize this passage by answering Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- In what ways have you seen the principle of “the first shall be last and the last shall be first” play out in your own life or in the world around you?
- The sermon emphasized that who we are today is enough for God. How does this idea influence your understanding of self-worth and identity in Christ?
- How do you reconcile the idea of God’s grace being “unfair” with your understanding of God’s love and justice?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help Kelsey be a loving church?
- What caught your attention the most?
- How did the Holy Spirit challenge you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who have deal with low self esteem. Ask God to show them their worth. Pray that we are graceful to all.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.” -Matthew 20:16